Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I buy a flat ballet shoes sizes 4 or 4.5?

Well in my thinking you can find them almost in every department store.



Try :



TjMaxx



Marshalls



Ross



Target (largest chance you will find here)



Payless



Macys (nice brand)



Where can I buy a flat ballet shoes sizes 4 or 4.5?headache



i buy my daughter's ballet shoes from tip toe dancewear. they are affordable and good.



Where can I buy a flat ballet shoes sizes 4 or 4.5?paramount theater opera theater



You can buy them at any dancewear store. Do a search for dancewear on Yellowpages.com and you'll find a place.



If you're talking about kids sizes, you may even find them at Wal-mart or Target.



If you're willing to buy online, you can get really great prices at www.dancefactoryoutlet.com



My favorite flats are split sole leather shoes - they last forever and allow free movement in the arch of the foot.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd