Thursday, December 10, 2009

Opera/ballet names?

I like Pamina and Odette for girls. Others I think are kinda nice are Dorabella, Gilda, Mimi, Tosca and Zerlina. What do you think? Any you like better?



Opera/ballet names?listen to opera



I love Pamina and Odette!



I would also like Violetta, Giselle, Musetta, Mannon...



Opera/ballet names?concert venue opera theater



I think Dorabella is nice.......
Odette
Chopin Loretta
Odette was the swan princess always a nice to be named after a princess, it's a beautiful name, and if she does (not saying she will) go through an "ugly duckling" stage, she will have the swan name to fall back on for comfort :)
I like Odette and Giselle
I like Odette! Also Olivia would be nice.
Mimi is ok. Don't care too much for any of the others.
my fav of your choices is Odette :~)



good luck
Giselle, Manon, Violetta
Got to be Carmen
I really like Odette, Pamina is nice as well. I think you should stick to the first two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd