Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are ballet flats preppy?

Yep. You can get really cute ones on clearance at American Eagle. (a preppy kind of store)



Are ballet flats preppy?amc theater



It depends what they look like but usually yes. I hope I helped! good luck!!!!



Are ballet flats preppy?concerts opera theater



yes, and really comfortable! if u want preppyness but pumps hurt ur feet, then flats r the way to go!
yes...thye look so cute with skinny jeans
very ballet flats go great wit leggings but leggins r sorta outta style now wear ballet flats wit jeans or sumtin ballet flats r dorky on my part watev i sorta dont like prep that much *EMOS ROK THE WORLD*
Only if they are cute i love the lacoste ballet flats!



http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/19048934.ht...
They are very cute to wear. But NEVER EVER wear while dancing, because they will give you blisters and a sore foot. I wore my ballet flats to my school dance. Even though they were really pretty, after dancing for like an hour, they hurt SOOO BAD!!! I got my flats at target.
no, loafers are with panty hose that have designs on them
more like way to conservative little girl preppy
Depends. If you wear pair with a flirty skirt, with a polo, and a side ponytail with a Coach bag...then you will look preppy. If you wear a dark, suede, marc jacobs pair, with skinny jeans, and a distressed ac/dc shirt (sounds like me...) , then no, you wont look as preppy.
it depends on what you wear them with. If you wear them with preppy clothes then they are preppy, if you wear them with punk clothes then they are punk. very versitile, wear them however you want to.
yes
It actually depends on what they look like. I would think they were more 'scene' if I were to call them anything.
i dont think so....i'd wear them
depends wat kind and what u wear them with

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd