Saturday, December 5, 2009

Boston Ballet?

Has anyone ever been to a show?



Boston Ballet?imax theatre



MY grandfather buys me season tickets every year since I was four. They are amazing. If you live nearby treat yourself to a holiday treat and watch my favorite ballet the Nutcracker. It will blow your socks off.



Boston Ballet?performing show opera theater



Nope, but they're spectacular. One of the prime national American ballet companies. Check around for some reviews. Here's one from Dance Magazine: http://www.dancemagazine.com/reviews/Apr...
Yes, and they are wonderful. I was fortunate enough to see their Balanchine bill a few years ago.
I have gone to Boston Ballet performances for the past 3 years. It's always a great time and spectacular performance.



Next season is going to be great with Swan Lake and La Sylphide.



What are you thinking about seeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd