Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is ballet fun? Why?

I love ballet. Its my favorite class, well i take pointe but still. for me ballet is beautiful and graceful. You feel light as a feather and float across stage. Ballet also streghtens your body. Its very fun, even though all my ballet teachers are strict and only speak french but you should really take ballet!



Is ballet fun? Why?concerts



my kid takes ballet. it strengthen the body and mind. she has good posture and she does well in school. she is learning specific steps in her dance class and yearly they perform on stage in front of an audience.



Is ballet fun? Why?headache opera theater



yes, i LOVE ballet...why? Its hard to explain kinda. I just...do. I don't just WANT to dance, i NEED to dance. Its my life!
some people like ballet, it can be strenuous if u cannot learn it tight but other wise its a great thing to learn if you are female
Omg i love ballet? r u a girl? if u are its probably the most girliest thing ever!!...i lov ballet its so much fun...just rty it and ull see..GOOD LUCK ~
I love ballet. Well I'm a ballerina myself that's why but ballet is the most important kind of dance because if you want to learn something new, like jazz, lyrical, ballroom or anything else ballet is the kind of dance that has the technique of all of these, and yes it is fun. If you know ballet you can do any kind of dance well I'm not sure about hip-hop. :-/ I dance ballet, jazz, lyrical, modern, and contemporary. And I LOVE IT!!!
i like ballet alot and i like it because it helps me relaxe and become one with my body.
Actually ballet is my favorite type of dance i love it make me feel less clumsy lol. also it helps with other dance classes like Jazz and hiphop because it teaches you alot of the same steps just slower. it also keeps you in great shape because it streathens your legs and ankles.
Well ballet is a complex activity. In most ways harder than most sports such as football, baseball and soccer, etc.. I say this because it is strenuous, yet painful, and usually not the most enjoyable experience you'll have. Ballet is excellent for learning life lessons such as preserverance, memory, and patience, while still building rock hard muscles. I would know because I'm 12 and I've been dancing all types including ballet since I was 4. I was just previously put on pointe. Ballet helps strength, flexibility, the ability to deal with pain, and endurance, because of the longer classes. Mostly I love ballet and all types of dancing because they let you express yourself without staying to strict rules, while getting the best workout! When asking why ballet is fun remember, it depends on the person. If they like a challenge, hard work, and pain than ballet/dance is for them. Remember when you talk about ballet make sure that you understand that dance is so........ much bigger than 1 or two forms. Also dance is something larger, more beautiful and more magical than any of us, so it should never be taken for granted! If you have anymore questions than email me!
omg i love balett it is sooooooooooooooo fun and i dont findd it very hard
I love ballet. It's soo much fun. I feel so refreshed after my ballet class. I love working at barre and doing our dance.
Yes,it is really fun.I take lyrical,jazz,and hip hop and lyrical is a jazzy ballet so i kinda think of it as ballet,I think its real fun.It expresses yorself and it helps ur body.But my favorite is jazz and hiphop i dk why.JAZZ is pry the funnest though.I would take jazz and ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd